Industry-leading Table Tennis Table Guarantees
10 Year Warranty on Outdoor Tables
This guarantee begins on the day of purchase of your table. It is valid on the X Series, Pro 510, and Park models, and applies to all components, except wear parts (nuts, bolts, wheels, net and net posts). We guarantee the outdoor tops against any distortion, peeling or fading of the white lines.
* For outdoor tables purchased before 03/01/2016, the 10-year warranty only applies to the tops. A 3-year warranty applies for the bases.
3 Year Warranty on Indoor Tables
From the day of purchase for indoor table tennis tables, the warranty is limited to the supply of parts recognized as defective by our services and does not apply to damage caused by:
• Normal wear and tear of the parts.
• An assembly that does not comply with the instructions attached to each table.
• Failure to comply with the use and safety instructions placed under the tray and in the manual.
• Lack of maintenance.
• The use of aggressive products for maintenance.
• Wind causing the table to fall into the storage position.
• Training alone or turning over in playing position.
• More generally a cause unrelated to the quality of the table (shocks, falls).
All Cornilleau tables meet the European safety standard EN 14468. However, in order to ensure the highest level of safety, Cornilleau has positioned itself far beyond this standard.
20 Year Guarantee on Spare Parts
To make sure you continue enjoying your table long after your warranty period, Cornilleau promise that spare parts will be available to you for your table for 20 years!