After Sales Service
Cornilleau strives to offer you very high quality products, however, some of our products may be subjected to the very rare variance. This is why we are committed to providing you with the best possible after-sales service.
We are committed to guaranteeing the availability of spare parts for our tables for at least 20 years from the date of manufacture.
Spare parts can be ordered directly via email at email@example.com
Cornilleau Australia Head Office is located in Eastern Creek, NSW and we have specialists who can answer your questions and advise you.
Cornilleau Warranty Claims
Click here to find out more about our Table Tennis Table Guarantees.
The warranty is limited to the supply of parts recognized as defective and does not apply to damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear of parts
- An assembly that does not comply with the instructions attached to each table
- Failure to comply with the use and safety instructions placed under the tray and in the manual
- Lack of maintenance
- The use of aggressive products for maintenance
- A wind causing the table to fall into storage position, training alone or turning over in playing position
- More generally a cause unrelated to the quality of the table (shocks, falls)
To make a warranty claim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the model of your table, the invoice number for the purchase of the table, and corresponding photos so that we can see the damage. We will assess and respond in a timely manner.